1. Use integrated pump that has no welding so there will be no leaking problem.
2. The structure is reasonable to distribute the force evenly and thus more reliable.
3. There is a hole at the bottom of the handle to install the control chain.
4. There is a overload valve in the fork to prevent overload and its speed is controllable.
|Lowered fork height||H13(mm)||85||75|
|fork wheel single||mm||φ74×93||φ74×93|
|fork wheel double||mm||φ74×70||φ74×70|
|Max. Lifting height||h3(mm)||195||185|
|Height of tiller in drive position min./max.||h14(mm)||1214||1214|
|Width overall forks||b5(mm)||520/550/685||520/550/685|
|Ground clearance, center of wheelbase||m2(mm)||32||22|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000×1200 crossways||Ast(mm)||1743/1813||1743/1813|
|Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 lengthways||Ast(mm)||1793/1813||1793/1813|
Remark: Special size for width and length can be made according to customer's requirement.
1) 200mm steering wheel (80mm fork wheel)
2) Nylon wheels, polyurethane wheels, rubber wheels, single or double fork rollers.
3) Fork length: 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1100mm.
4) Foot pedal release.
5) Pump color: Black.
6) Fast lifting or double speed lifting.