1. Imported CURTIS AC motor controller and MOSFETS driver can realize stepless speed regulation and anti-phase braking.
2. The drive unit possesses not only a steady power output but also an excellent overload capacity.
3. The hydraulic power unit has a tight structure and high efficiency, the process of lift is both steady and precise.
1. CURTIS motor controller can protect the system from over voltage, low voltage, over current, high temperature, short circuit and etc. MOSFETS driver can also protect the system form short circuit.
2. The emergency reverse button on the loop handle protects the operator against unintended contact when the truck is back off or out of control.
3. Power cut and braking will immediately follow up when the operator released his hand from the handle or when push the handle to the bottom.
|Overall fork width||mm||1150/1220|
|Single fork width||mm||160|
|Lowered fork height||mm||85|
|Max. lifting height||mm||200|
|Overall length||mm||1860 (2260)|
|Front wheel size, number||Φ80×70、4|
|Drive wheel size, number||Φ250×80、1|
|Balance wheel size, number||Φ100×40、2|
|Load center distance||mm||600|
|Drive motor||AC, 24V/1.5KW|
|Working time of fully charged battery||h||5|
|Service weight (without battery)||kg||500 (320)|
1. Up-and-down button is set on both side of the handle and all the operating functions are integrated on the handle enable it's easy to operate.
2. There is a damper under the pedal to absorb the vibration when working and thus eliminate the impact from the road condition.
3. The protection arm can be folded and rotated freely to ensure both the safety of the operator and the normal operating.
4. The 'Tortoise speed' switch on the loop handle can precisely control the low-speed running.
1. The controller can automatically detect the faults and display the error code when the handheld unit is connected to the controller.
2. The battery cover can easily open to convenient the test, maintenance and replacement of the battery.
3. The controller system is installed properly to ensure its cooling and to convenient its detection and maintenance.