Exterior and Interior
1. Noble and Comfortable Driving Experience
Based on Chevrolet's spacious vehicle body, the JAC pickup truck comes equipped with a highly efficient JAC-developed 4DA1 engine and a Toyota 491QME engine. The JAC pick up van is a classic vehicle with practical functions, a fashionable appearance and a comfortable cabin.
2. Adjustable Seat (up-down and forward-backward)
The adjustable seat is ergonomically designed and provides drivers with comfortable long-distance driving.
3. Soft and Light Clutch
The soft and light clutch is easy to control even in mountainous areas.
4. Short-Throw Shifter and International Standard Gear Position
The short-throw shifter and international standard gear position facilitate the controls and operation.
5. Large Glove Compartment and Comfortable Armrest
1. Excellent fuel efficiency and cost-effectiveness
The JAC pickup truck has Isuzu-class fuel consumption. At the speed of 60 km/h and with a full load, the fuel consumption is 9-9.5L. With no load the fuel consumption is 7-8L, which is much lower than that of other Chinese trucks.
2. Environmental protection and low emissions
The configured HFC4DA1-1 engine features advanced Isuzu 4JB1 technology and reaches Euro II/III emissions standards. It is also equipped with an intercooler and a turbocharger.
3. Maximum power efficiency of engine output
68kW (92hp), 80kW (109hp)
4. Lightweight and large carrying capability
The curb weight of the engine is only 240kg.
5. Asian leading technology and high performance:
Thanks to the Asian leading MSB-5M transmission technology and a shaft that is 2mm thicker than similar products, the JAC pick-up truck has a strengthened load capacity, torque, stability and safety performance.
6. Reinforced spring and shock absorber:
The 5-piece rear spring is 1mm thicker than similar products. Due to the diameter of the torsion bar enlarged from 24mm to 25.5mm, the carrying capability increases.
1. The steel plate of the truck body is thicker than in other trucks. The strengthened truck body and the improved integral structure based on Japanese technology allow this commercial vehicle to have an optimized weight and high safety performance.
2. A 30cm-long crash energy absorption area in the front and side reinforced bars protect against accidents. The waist line throughout the truck body reduces a high-speed drag coefficient for safe driving in stormy weather.
3. Features a one-piece door design and B pillars installed in the middle as well as on the left and right sides of the cab.
|Type||Single Cabin||Double Cabin||Single Cabin||Double Cabin||Single Cabin||Double Cabin|
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H)(mm)||5025×1690×1730||5025×1750×1710||5025×1690×1730||5025×1750×1710||5025×1690×1730||5025×1750×1710|
|Cargo body dimensions (L×W×H)(mm)||2260×1440×475||1480 ×1470×450||2260×1440×475||1480 ×1470×450||2260×1440×475||1480 ×1470×450|
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||2150||2285||2200||2285||2035||2435|
|Curb weight (kg)||1370||1460||1420||1510||1420||1610|
|Mass of load (kg)||650||500||650||500||650||500|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||185||185||185||185||185||185|
|Front/rear overhang (mm)||840/1275||790/1210,1320||840/1275||790/1210,1320||840/1275||790/1210,1320|
|Max. gradeability (%)||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|Min. turning radius (m)||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5|
|Drive model||LHD & RHD||LHD & RHD||LHD|
|Type||In Line, 4 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Water Cooled, Overhead Valve, Multi-Point Electronic Injection||In Line, 4 Cylinder, Turbocharged, Intercooled , Electronic Controlled VE Pump||Compression Ignition Type, Inline, 4 Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled, Turbocharged, Intercooled|
|Rated power (kW /r/min)||76/4200-4600||68/3600||68/3600|
|Rated torque (Nm/r/min)||193/2000-2600||215/2000||215/2000|
|Emissions standard||EURO IV||EURO Ⅲ||EURO Ⅱ|
|Transmission model||ZM001B6-3.2-1 Manual||ZM001J621-3.2-1 Manual||ZM001J621-3.2-1 Manual|
|Speed ratio||Ⅰ :4.452; Ⅱ :2.398; Ⅲ :1.414; Ⅳ :1.000; Ⅴ :0.802; R:4.473;||Ⅰ :4.452; Ⅱ :2.398; Ⅲ :1.414; Ⅳ :1.000; Ⅴ :0.802; R:4.473;||Ⅰ :4.452; Ⅱ :2.398; Ⅲ :1.414; Ⅳ :1.000; Ⅴ :0.802; R:4.473;|
|Max. speed (km/h)||130||120||120|
|Rear-axle gear ratio||4.55||4.11||4.11|