1. The JAC LPG forklift has a unique streamlined design and stylish appearance.
2. A wide range of and high-performance and quality engines, such as the Guangqing G4Y engine and Nissan engines, are available.
3. Superior Shell hydraulic oil protects key spare parts and extends the service life.
4. Safe and comfortable seating is equipped with a warning system, which alerts users when the seat belt is unfastened.
5. Exhaust fans in the gas forklift create a healthier working environment.
6. Our LPG forklift truck has an integrated overhead guard that protects the operators.
7. A hydraulic shifting system and key-switch flame-out device facilitate operation and flameout.
8. This gas forklift truck has a fully enclosed instrument panel and parking brake as in cars.
9. JAC LPG forklift is configured with a side shifter for efficiency and convenience.
1. Cleaner and economic fuel: when LPG fuel is exhausted, you can switch to gasoline fuel; using rotary power support for LPG gas tank, easy loading and unloading.
2. Power System
4. Lamp Switch
5. Hand Brake
|1.3||Power: battery, diesel, LPG, electric mains||Gasoline/LPG|
|1.4||Operation: manual, pedestrian, stand, seat, order picker||Seat|
|1.5||Load capacity Q (kg)||3000||3500|
|1.6||Load center C (mm)||500|
|1.7||Load distance, center of drive axle to forks X (mm)||485|
|1.8||Wheelbase Y (mm)||1700|
|Weight||2.1||Service weight (kg)||4280||4820|
|2.2||Axle load (with load) (front/rear) (kg)||6360/920||7240/1080|
|2.3||Axle load (without load) (front/rear) (kg)||1700/2580||1720/3100|
|Wheels & Tires||3.1||Tires : P= Pneumatic, V= Cushion, SE= Pneumatic Shaped Solid||P|
|3.2||Tire size (front) ( mm×mm )||28×9-15-14PR|
|3.3||Tire size (rear) ( mm×mm )||6.50-10-10PR|
|3.4||Number of wheels (front/rear) (x = driven)||2/2|
|3.5||Tread: front (standard / double front tire ) b10 (mm)||1000/1270|
|3.6||Tread (rear) b11 (mm)||970|
|Dimensions||4.1||Mast tilt: α= forward, β = back (Degrees)||6 / 12|
|4.2||Mast height, (lowered) h 1 (mm)||2075||2120|
|4.3||Free lift h2 (mm)||190|
|4.4||Lift height h3 (mm)||3000|
|4.5||Extended mast height h4 (mm)||4260||4270|
|4.6||Height of overhead guard (cabin) h6 (mm)||2105|
|4.7||Seat height h7 (mm)||1100|
|4.8||Towing coupling height h10 (mm)||240|
|4.9||Overall length with standard fork l1 (mm)||3810||3875|
|4.10||Length to face of forks l2 (mm)||2740||2805|
|4.11||Overall width (standard/double front tire ) b 1 / b 2 (mm)||1230/17100|
|4.12||Fork dimensions (s/e/l) (mm)||45/125/1070||50/125/1070|
|4.13||Fork mounting Class ISO2328||3|
|4.14||Load backrest width b3 (mm)||1124|
|4.15||Ground clearance (with load, below mast) m1 (mm)||130|
|4.16||Ground clearance, center of wheelbase m2 (mm)||130|
|4.17||Aisle width with pallets 1000mm (long)×1200mm (wide) Ast (mm)||4155||4240|
|4.18||Aisle width with pallets 800mm (wide)×1200mm (long) Ast (mm)||4285||4370|
|4.19||Outer turning radius Wa (mm)||2500||2575|
|Performance||5.1||Travel speed (with load/without load) (km/h)||17/18||19/19.5|
|5.2||Lifting speed (with load/without load) (mm/s )||435/545||400/500|
|5.3||Lowering speed(with load/without load) (mm/s)||485/415|
|5.4||Drawbar pull (with load/without load) ( kN )||25/21||27/21|
|5.5||Gradeability (with load/without load) ( % )||20/17|
|Motor||6.1||Engine manufacturer / type||ISUZU C240PKJ-30|
|6.2||Engine power according to ISO 1585 (kW)||34.3|
|6.3||Rated speed (rpm)||2500|
|6.4||Number of cylinders/displacement (cm3)||4/2.369|
|Other||7.1||Type of drive unit||Automatic|
|7.2||Operating pressure for attachments (Mp)||0-17.5Mpa|
|7.3||Oil flow for attachments (L/min)||0-40L/min|
|7.4||Hydraulic tank, capacity( L)||61 L|
|7.5||Fuel tank, capacity (L)||61 L|
|7.6||Towing coupling type||Pin|