1. The JAC electric forklift with DC drive has a comfortable operation systems that is scientifically designed with an adjustable seat position and steering wheel angle and a spacious cab.
2. An imported electrical control system from Curtis has stepless variable speed, high mechanical reliability, three gears and no mechanical contacts.
3. Side plate brings stability and is easy to dissemble to lock the battery.
4. Multifunctional instrument panel with LED screen: gives operators direct information about the electric forklift.
5. Non-symmetrical drive axle has reserved sufficient space for the travel motor.
6. Exclusive streamlined design is fashionable and flexible.
7. Premium Shell hydraulic oil protects key spare parts and prolongs the working life.
8. The standard configuration of the side shifter makes the lift truck's operation easier and efficient.
Our DC drive forklift comes equipped with a JAC patented non-symmetrical drive axle, which has sufficient space for the travel motor; the repair, replacement and maintenance of the travel motor can be done without disassembling the gearbox or drive axle.
The JAC proprietary design of the large angle steering axle reduces the turning radius and improves the vehicle's trafficability.
The foot brake pedal is installed slightly higher than the Curtis kernel accelerator for an ergonomic design.
The wiring harness of the electric forklift uses imported connectors from AMP for a reliable electric circuit.
The iron counterweight is strong and unbreakable.
The counterweight can reserve space for a heat sink for better cooling.
The waterproof, anti-vibration and reliable Curtis LCD instrument panel displays important information, giving the operator more knowledge about the electric forklift truck.
|1-3T Electric Forklift with DC Drive|
|Mast Lifting height||mm||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Mast Free Lift||mm||120||120||120||160||160||155|
|Mast Lifting Speed (With Load)||mm/s||300||300||300||430||427||360|
|Mast Tilt (Forward/Backward)||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°|
|Exterior Dimensions||Length to face of forks||mm||2017||2027||2077||2360||2390||2565|
|Height of overhead guard (cabin)||mm||2080||2080||2080||2180||2180||2200|
|Extended mast height||mm||3930||3930||3930||4030||4030||4050|