1. The JAC electric forklift with AC drive has an enclosed instrument panel, protective lampshade, and dual rearview mirrors.
2. The foot brake pedal is installed slightly higher than the Curtis kernel accelerator for a ergonomic design.
3. Comfortable seating features an adjustable backrest, elastic seatbelt and mechanical shock absorber installed at the base of the seat.
4. Batteries with different capacities are available.
5. The shock-absorbing steering axle of our fork truck greatly improves the comfort level of operation.
6. All cables are equipped with insulating caps and are insulated and waterproof.
7. Horizontally arranged transmission device enhances driving efficiency and prolongs the duration of the battery.
8. Wide-opening counterweight makes it convenient to repair the controller.
9. Rear-mounted lifter motor is easy to repair.
10. The high-performance power supply of our electric powered forklift truck is easy to plug and unplug.
11. One-piece framework improves strength.
12. Streamlined design includes an integrated tail lamp.
13. Curtis LED screen displays important information directly so the operator can troubleshoot problems quickly.
14. Controller imported from the brand Curtis.
15. The steering wheel's short diameter makes it lightweight and easy to maneuver.
16. Receipts, invoices, and other files can be stored inside the right side of engine hood.
17. The JAC lift truck's main power supply switch protects the electrical control system and prevents accidents.
18. New foot brake with good friction shortens the braking distance by 1-1.3m.
19. Battery comes equipped with a rubber shock absorber that is 20 mm thick for superior shock absorption.
|1-3.5T Electric Forklift with AC Drive|
|Mast Lifting height||mm||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Mast Free Lift||mm||120||120||120||160||160||160||70|
|Mast Lifting Speed (With Load)||mm/s||280||280||280||280||280||260||240|
|Mast Tilt (Forward/Backward )||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°||6°/ 12°|
|Exterior Dimensions||Length to face of forks||mm||2158||2220||2220||2416||2416||2572||2572|
|Height of overhead guard (cabin)||mm||2132||2132||2132||2172||2172||2180||2180|
|Extended mast height||mm||3930||3930||3930||3994||3994||4228||4228|